Objective 1: To build greater cooperation and knowledge sharing between relevant donors, women’s organizations and support networks in Europe
- By 2023, regional stakeholders involved in Gender equality and ending Violence Against Women can easily connect and find shared knowledge and best practices on actions taking place and positive outcomes in the region.
- With enhanced cross-information and data, donors and implementers can improve collaborative work to respond appropriately to policy change, economic and social vulnerabilities in Europe on issues affecting women.
- The Alliance for Women in Europe can advocate on women’s full participation in society, promote gender equality and grow consequently, extending the reach to a larger group of private donors in Europe complementarity to the highly committed organizations already active in this field.
Objective 2: To establish an agile pooled funding mechanism to provide flexible operational grants for social purpose organizations (SPOs) and women’s funds bringing immediate support to women and girls in Europe.
- By end 2020, the pooled funding platform is working efficiently to enhance rapid, flexible and targeted support for women and girls in Europe.
- Women’s funds and organizations benefit from funding from a large group of new donors and through a stress less and transparent process.